BrightLine Principal Doug Barbin will join a panel of cloud computing compliance executives at the Gartner Catalyst conference in San Diego on August 21st. The panel is titled Cloud “Compliance and Assurance: The Next Wave” and will include the following participants:
- Dan Blum, VP and Distinguished Analyst at Gartner
- Charlie Bell, VP of Utility Computing at AWS
- Chris Richter, VP of Security Products and Services at Savvis
- Stephen Whitlock, Information Security Chief Strategist at the Boeing Company
- Doug Barbin, Principal at BrightLine CPAs & Associates, Inc.
The panel will be held from 4-5pm on Tuesday August 21st. For more information about the Catalyst conference visit the event website.